Re: Breeders Gig

  • rdrossjr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2003
      I went to the August 2002 Breeders show in Austin. It was just
      awesome. The only thing more that I could have possibly even asked
      for would have been to hear "Gigantic". Oh well. There's always
      next time. :)

      Then I saw Frank this sping. Another great show. It was even all
      the better since I had missed his show last sping. I was pleasently
      surprised to hear all of the Pixies tunes. I had heard that in the
      past he could be quite an A-hole about playing pixes material.

      -rog out.