  • grosdiplo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2003
      I have here an map3 that I would like to submit, it is called
      motherbanger and is supposedly a Pixies song, but even though it
      sounds quite Pixiesish I am not sure at all it is authentic (I
      actually think it is not, for I have never heard of it anywhere,
      unlike boom-chick-a-boom ofr instance), but I would really like
      somebody else' opinion on it