OT: Keyboard Revolution time!

  • auroraallmine
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      Superhero Records wants to create a compilation CD called "Keyboard
      Revolution" consisting of songs that include Keyboards! Contact the
      keyboard mistress at keylicker@... if you are interested!
      Anything goes!

      We are also promoting the new album by "lil A gets nasty"
      called "lick my key". Listen to full tracks
      http://www.angelfire.com/indie/lilagetsnasty/lila.html

      lil A is a dance crazed maniac mixing pounding, vicious beats with
      beach blanket dance party keyboards and lush, sexy vocals! Don't miss
      the interpretative dancing, TV smashing, exercising and HOT PANTS!
      lil A loooves her keyboard and she looooves to dance! If you dig lil
      A gets nasty then tell your friends and spread the word!