Breeders Gig

  • Owen Plowman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2002
      I was at the Breeders gig in Dublin last
      night-Absolutely brilliant! They played a good mix of
      songs from all three albums and a few Amps songs too.
      They really got the crowd going, and as expected
      Cannonball went down a treat. All the songs were
      played exceptionally well-If you've got a chance to
      see them, GO!

      Owen.

      P.S. Kim is looking as good as ever.

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • rdrossjr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2003
        I went to the August 2002 Breeders show in Austin. It was just
        awesome. The only thing more that I could have possibly even asked
        for would have been to hear "Gigantic". Oh well. There's always
        next time. :)

        Then I saw Frank this sping. Another great show. It was even all
        the better since I had missed his show last sping. I was pleasently
        surprised to hear all of the Pixies tunes. I had heard that in the
        past he could be quite an A-hole about playing pixes material.

        -rog out.