Breeders news

  • indiekid_uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2002
      new single out March 25th, highly limited - for more info check the 4ad
      site (soonish!) and excellent sites like www.noaloha.com - if you want
      to buy from 4ad.com I'd recommend buying next weekend, as I wont have
      many left the following week - I have about 250 copies to sell!

      confirmed European tour

      MAY
      26 IRELAND DUBLIN The Ambassador
      28 ENGLAND BIRMINGHAM Little Academy
      29 SCOTLAND GLASGOW QMU
      30 ENGLAND MANCHESTER MDH
      JUNE
      1 ENGLAND LONDON Mean Fiddler
      5 HOLLAND AMSTERDAM Melkweg
      6 BELGIUM BRUSSELS Botanique/L'Orangerie
      7 FRANCE PARIS Trabendo
      9 SPAIN VITORIA Azkena Gazteiz
      10 SPAIN BARCELONA Bikini
      11 SPAIN MADRID Sala Arena
      13 PORTUGAL LISBON Paradise Garage
      18 GERMANY COLOGNE Prime Club
      20 GERMANY BERLIN Columbia Fritz
      22 GERMANY SCHEESSEL Hurricane Festival
      23 GERMANY NEUHAUSEN Southside Festival

      second single is released in April, with the album Title TK out on May
      20th

      cheers

      jo
    • James Barnard
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2002
        explain this single I looked on the site and found no mention??
        > new single out March 25th, highly limited - for more info check the 4ad
        > site (soonish!) and excellent sites like www.noaloha.com - if you want
        > to buy from 4ad.com I'd recommend buying next weekend, as I wont have
        > many left the following week - I have about 250 copies to sell!
        >
        > confirmed European tour
        >
        > MAY
        > 26 IRELAND DUBLIN The Ambassador
        > 28 ENGLAND BIRMINGHAM Little Academy
        > 29 SCOTLAND GLASGOW QMU
        > 30 ENGLAND MANCHESTER MDH
        > JUNE
        > 1 ENGLAND LONDON Mean Fiddler
        > 5 HOLLAND AMSTERDAM Melkweg
        > 6 BELGIUM BRUSSELS Botanique/L'Orangerie
        > 7 FRANCE PARIS Trabendo
        > 9 SPAIN VITORIA Azkena Gazteiz
        > 10 SPAIN BARCELONA Bikini
        > 11 SPAIN MADRID Sala Arena
        > 13 PORTUGAL LISBON Paradise Garage
        > 18 GERMANY COLOGNE Prime Club
        > 20 GERMANY BERLIN Columbia Fritz
        > 22 GERMANY SCHEESSEL Hurricane Festival
        > 23 GERMANY NEUHAUSEN Southside Festival
        >
        > second single is released in April, with the album Title TK out on May
        > 20th
        >
        > cheers
        >
        > jo

      • bgmailorder
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2002
          its on there now - its a limited release, I have about 200 left at the
          4ad store - pretty sure it will be deleted worldwide by the end of the
          week, its three tracks from the new album in a special sleeve and heavy
          vinyl

          there's a second single in a month though...

        • CujoBen@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2002
            Are any of the tracks from this "limited release" of the Breeders
            b-sides?? Cuz if they're not b-sides, the only people who would even
            care about getting the dang thing for the most part would be the
            collector fans anyway. And if the 3 tracks from this "limited release"
            are all tracks from the upcoming album anyway, I think I speak for most
            here when I say I'd much rather just save my money and wait for the new
            album. The only time singles are *EVER* worth buying is when they have
            b-sides of some sort. Otherwise, might as well save your money as far as
            I'm concerned...

            Just my $0.02 mind you...

            ~Ben
          • CujoBen@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 28, 2002
              Just re-sending this post cuz it never went through the first time, so
              please scroll down, later...
            • rdrossjr
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
                Ben,
                I tend to agree. And when I looked at the songs available as
                singels, they all appeared to be on the album. I'll be waiting.
                Anxiously, but waiting.

                -rog.

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/