Re: (no subject)

  • LLAMA2001@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      I used to LOVE the Pumpkins, but something happened to them. They have
      gotten LAME! I absolutely adore Gish and Siamese Dream- one of the best
      albums ever! Mayonaise is also my fave from the album along with Hummer,
      Soma- They're all GREAT! But the subsequent releases have gone DOWN DOwn
      down the tubes! Melloncholy was good, but too pretentious. Since, I've lost
      interest. I'd say in 92-94 they were the best band, but now, they're just
      average. My .02.

      Tom