Vote for Frank Black at universalbuzz.com

  • ubuzzstanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2002
      Hey,
      Just writing to let you know that Frank is in the running to become
      the next Universal Buzz featured artist.

      You can vote for him at www.universalbuzz.com. Click on the VOTE
      link in the upper left corner of the screen, then click the button to
      the left of Frank Black and the Catholics to vote for them, or click
      on the name to hear a sample of the show, recorded last January at
      the Bug Jar in Rochester NY.

      The voting will run until January 28, when our new Featured Artist
      will be crowned, and their show will be available on the site until we
      decide to take it down or run out of disk space.

      About Universalbuzz.com - We're just a little radio show and website
      bringing you some of the bravest artists in the universe. Our shows
      are usually 45 minutes to an hour long, recorded in Rochester,
      Buffalo, or Toronto, and consist of live music by the artists along
      with a little bit of commentary or interviews with the artist. The
      shows on the internet are streaming in RealAudio, 56kbps. The show is
      also heard on WBER in Rochester, and was once heard on many many
      college stations around the country.... We're just biding our time
      till we get the cash together to get our show out to our network of
      stations again. If you want to hear us in your area, just keep
      calling your local college station and telling them to get in touch
      with us, and keep visiting our website and sending us emails.

      Thanks for the support.

      Stanley
      Stanley@...
      www.universalbuzz.com