Re: [debaser] Digest Number 173

  • Scott Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2001
      Too cool. Can anyone upload a wav or mp3 capture of this?

      > --- In debaser@y..., "theaquanaut" <theaquanaut@y...> wrote:
      > > "Lt. Deal, please report to bioanalysis"
      > > "Dr. Lovering, please go to Cryolab A"
      > > "Capt. Santiago, go to medical bay 6"
      > > "Dr. Francis, Please phone autopsy"

    • theaquanaut
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2001
        My computer is at work so, I'm not able to upload a wav or mp3
        without looking suspicious.
        The game is on Nintendo 64 if anyone has the system. I don't but, my
        friend does.
        I guess there are three Area 51 levels and on one of them it asks
        for a Mrs. Robinson after asking for all the Pixies. Outside of Simon
        and Garfunkel, does this name have any significance.

        --- In debaser@y..., "Scott Taylor" <arnex@y...> wrote:
        > Too cool. Can anyone upload a wav or mp3 capture of this?
        >
        > > --- In debaser@y..., "theaquanaut" <theaquanaut@y...> wrote:
        > > > "Lt. Deal, please report to bioanalysis"
        > > > "Dr. Lovering, please go to Cryolab A"
        > > > "Capt. Santiago, go to medical bay 6"
        > > > "Dr. Francis, Please phone autopsy"

      • rdrossjr
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 26, 2002
          You have piqued my curiousity. I will make a point to rent (or even
          buy, but I'm not much of a gamer these days) the Perfect Dark game.

          From what info I've gathered (from other sites, since I haven't
          played the game) the consensus is that the game says "Nurse"
          Robinson. Not "Mrs". And since nurses are not limited to being
          female, I would believe that they are talking about Mike Robinson.
          He produced and engineered the 2nd of the 6 BBC sessions. Maybe he
          nursed a bad seesion to better health? Who knows? Not too far of a
          stretch. They've got that Ranch they call 51...

          Session 2 would be: Levitate Me, In Heaven (Lady In The Radiator
          Song), Wild Honey Pie, & Caribou.

          Isn't Wild Honey Pie a -great- cover?! I didn't know what to make of
          it, the 1st time I heard it. But I knew that I had to check it out
          again. Sometimes I wish I could clear my memory so that all Pixies
          songs are new to me again.

          I digress.

          over and out,
          -rog.