Vote for Frank Black @ universalbuzz.com

  • velks@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2001
      Hey,
      Just writing to let ya know Frank and the Catholics are up for voting
      on the universalbuzz website. We've got a show we recorded at the
      Bug Jar in Rochester NY back in Jan '01 on the warmup tour for the
      larger Dog in the Sand tour. If Frank gets the most votes, we'll
      stream the show (which was amazing, you might be able to pick up my
      voice singing along with every song) on the site.

      Check out a sample and vote at www.universalbuzz.com

      Later,
      Stanley from universalbuzz.
    • James Barnard