RE: [debaser] Digest Number 164

  • Gabriel Artur
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 25, 2001
      >Ok I'll see what I can do then,,I'll clear some hard drive space and encode
      >it straight from the TV when it's on. Actually now I think about it, I
      >could probably do a fairly decent Real Video version in about 50 or 60
      >megs. Or I could split it into parts and bung it up all over the
      >place. Should be able to work something out! No promises, but I reckon
      >there's a damn good chance I'll be able to sort this out for you guys.
      >Cheerio
      >Neil

      Yay! That'll be cool!! :)
      But straight from tv, isn't it a little risky?

      Gabriel Artur Õ¿Õ¬
      UIN: 2270327
      "I have a message to deliver to the cute people of the world...if you're
      cute, or maybe you're beautiful...there's MORE OF US UGLY MOTHERFUCKERS
      OUT THERE THAN YOU ARE!! So watch out."
      -Frank Zappa