Live Pixies Shows?

  • LLAMA2001@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 1999
      Hi, my name is Tom, an I live in Warwick, Rhode Island, USA. My question is:
      Does anybody out there have access to live shows (death to the pixies doesn't
      count)? I'm willing to trade shows, I've got lots of Phish, Dead, Floyd,
      Dylan (no flames please, I like lots of different musical styles) and I'm a
      reliable trader. I saw the Pixies in '90 in Springfield, Mass , in my
      hometown in '91 (fucking great show!), and once in '92 (opening for U2, one of
      the best 1-2 shows I've ever seen!). I've seen Frank Black twice. Also, does
      anybody know any links to setlists? Any help would be most appreciated. I've
      got the Amps CD, I'm gonna put it into the rotation of my 5 disc changer, give
      my .02 on the subject.

      Tom