Hi, I'm a newbie

  • Gordon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 1:42 PM
      The Pixies are long gone but Frank's still kickin' about and The
      Breeders are back so I hope this list picks up a bit.
      If anyone has a bootleg of the recent Breeders gig in Chicago I'd
      buy/trade or kill for a copy. Here's hopin'
    • Jan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12 2:28 PM
        welcome, but there's not much action that goes on
        around here.

        -Jan

        --- Gordon <lingor@...> wrote:
        > The Pixies are long gone but Frank's still kickin'
        > about and The
        > Breeders are back so I hope this list picks up a
        > bit.
        > If anyone has a bootleg of the recent Breeders gig
        > in Chicago I'd
        > buy/trade or kill for a copy. Here's hopin'

        =====
        "I think probably why people are saying that we're important is because we're not phenomenally boring." -Black Francis, 1990

        "To be yourself in a world that tries, night and day, to make you like everyone else, is the greatest battle there ever is to fight and never stop fighting." - e. e. cummings

        "Hasta la victoria siempre, patria o muerte, vencermos!" -Che Guevara

        "I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us... A book must be the axe for the frozen sea inside." - Franz Kafka

        http://im.yahoo.com/