Problems with Outlook Express

  • dgmichael@inwind.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2001
      I receive blank messages with attachements with the messages as text files on Notepad! And this has also happened to past messages!!! I can't even send E Mails (I'm trying with webmail...) When I send a message I'm asked if i want to send it in unicode or another format I don't know nothing about... I just try to send plain text messages... Please help me going back to the normal situation... Answer me as sooon as possible privately, thank you... (of many MLs I receive digests)

      dgmichael@...