Re: [debaser] Mojo Article scans - I hate to bring this up again

  • james barnard
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      sorry, I will do it soon (ish ) I promise!! I am moving my frank site at the
      moments, I will add it during the move....
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
        About that mojo article.... i dont know what happened to the scanning and
        sending of it, i didnt have anything to do with that. But... maybe i can
        help. i was at my local Barnes and Noble and i found an issue of it right
        there on the magazine rack. I would of been happy to have bought and scanned
        it for all of you. but i didnt have the cash... so anyway, what i'm rambling
        about is you should try looking in a book store, like barnes and noble or
        books a million if they have those where you live. because i saw the mojo mag
        not too long ago.
        just trying to help out,
        Tuggy
        -"You're a ciggarette"- Randal, clerks cartoon