Mojo Article scans - I hate to bring this up again

  • ovol@mac.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001
      Uhm, whatever happened to the (brilliant) idea of scanning the
      Mojo Pixies article? Seems to have fallen by the wayside, though
      I for one would like to read it. Despite living in big city I couldn't
      find a copy of Mojo - maybe it had sold out before I went to look
      for it...

    • james barnard
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
        sorry, I will do it soon (ish ) I promise!! I am moving my frank site at the
        moments, I will add it during the move....

      • jayandsilentmatt@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
          About that mojo article.... i dont know what happened to the scanning and
          sending of it, i didnt have anything to do with that. But... maybe i can
          help. i was at my local Barnes and Noble and i found an issue of it right
          there on the magazine rack. I would of been happy to have bought and scanned
          it for all of you. but i didnt have the cash... so anyway, what i'm rambling
          about is you should try looking in a book store, like barnes and noble or
          books a million if they have those where you live. because i saw the mojo mag
          not too long ago.
          just trying to help out,
          Tuggy
          -"You're a ciggarette"- Randal, clerks cartoon