Some Pixies questions

  • LB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi, I've entered that e-mail list mainly to find if someone can help me with
      the following questions:

      1.- When did the Pixies last toured Spain?

      2.- Who was openning for them?
      a) The Fall
      b) Killing Joke
      c) Throwing Muses
      d) Los Amantes de MarĂ­a

      3.- Which animal appeared on the drawings promoting that tour.

      I think the last Spanish tour was on June 1991, promoting the "Planet of
      sound EP". It may help.

      Any additional help on that questions (including a link to any Pixies site
      with tour information) would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

      LB