frank black to have live interview with fans today

  • alansmitheei@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      Hey,

      I thought I would just let you know that Frank Black, will be
      stopping by soundbreak.com for a live interview today at around 4:30
      pm eastern time (in about an hour). No word on whether he will be
      performing or not.

      I don't know if you've ever visited soundbreak or not, but it's
      pretty cool how they do things. It's a live interview on streaming
      video that also has a chat room. If you come into the chat room
      you'll be able to ask Frank and the d.j. questions. So you get to
      see and hear his response instead of him just typing it back out.

      The link is www.soundbreak.com

      Anyway, I thought you might be interested. It might be cool to check
      out. (this isn't spam I promise. Just one Pixies fan passing the
      info onto another)

      -Alan