"The Bob"

  • Scott Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2000
      Alright,

      With the copy of Issue #38 of The Bob Magazine from 1990 featuring The Pixies in the cover story, the original "flexi" record that came with the mag, with the following three tracks:

      - "Gouge Away" / PIXIES (Recorded live at Caberet Metro, Chicago, 8/10/89)
      - "Jeepster" / SEX CLARK FIVE (by Marc Bolan)
      - "I Got The Music In Me" / WHEN PEOPLE WERE SHORTER AND LIVED NEAR THE WATER

      Can anyone tell me what the SC5 version of "Jeepster" sounds like?

      ==

      Take a bite of the chocolate coffin.

      Get free e-mail ---> http://www.valonium.mail.everyone.net