Marriage

  • Q c xand
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2000
      Catholics are exporting homosexuals from the east coast to the west through their
      social service organizations. Perhaps a more open support of heterosexuality is in order.

      Closed Group Marriage
      Deuteronomy 10:12

      1. No lying with dad's wife, animals, his/her sisters, daughters of the same dad, daughters
      of the same mother, mother-in-law,not mother and daughter, not sister of each other

      No men lying with each other
      No women lying with each other
      no unnatural use of women
      no child molesting
      no wife outside the group

      2. work hard
      no workee, no eatee, by working hard for each other you may help to save the group in
      common. Thank the Lord for the abundance of all thngs, avoid pollution and be not
      outcast.

      3. Worship God
      You are trying to get out of adultery, fornication, uncleanness, licentiousness, idolatry,
      sorcery, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, hatred of people, and the like.

      Trying to work into: Love God with your whole heart and whole mind and your neighbor
      as yourself. Have no other Gods before me, no graven images or likenesses, honor the
      Sabbath, honor parents, no stealing, no killing.

      Deacons and Elders who are supposed to run the congregations should be the HUSBAND
      OF ONE WIFE, only.

      WE ARE NOT ALL ELDERS, DEACONS OR ELDER-DEACON WANNABES.

      Get thee behind me Satan and take your pets with you. I pray for justice. Me and mine

    • Wendy
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2000
        on 5/25/00 7:38 PM, Q c xand at person1003@... wrote:

        > 1. No lying with dad's wife, animals, his/her sisters, daughters of the same
        > dad, daughters of the same mother, mother-in-law,not mother and daughter, not
        > sister of each other

        Uh... What??

        ...Backlash against "Broken Face" about 13 years late?

        There was this boy who had two
        Children with his sisters
        They were his daughters
        They were his favorite lovers

        It's true. We're all consigned to hell for liking the sinful, sinful Pixies.

        I got no lips, I got no tongue
        Where there were eyes there's only space
        I got no lips, I got no tongue

        I don't know, though. That message specifically called for "no wife outside
        the group." That would have made things pretty hard on Mrs. John Murphy.

        I got a broken face, uh-huh, uh-huh
        I got a broken face