Re: [debaser] La La Love You Nissan Rip Off

  • Debaser
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 27, 2000
      oh well. up here in Kanada we have a car ad (just new, hadn't seen it before
      a couple days ago, and i forget the make/model but i suspect it's
      volkswagon) which uses 'Last Splash' by you know who.

      progress? yeah. sure. why not?

      as for ripping off that hook... prove it. besides that... where did our
      heros rip it from? : )

      Subject: [debaser] La La Love You Nissan Rip Off

      Has anyone seen that car commercial for the new Nissan Sentra? They play a
      song with a riff that is a COMPLETE rip off of the "La La Love You" guitar
      line. Just thought I'd say that...

      Mr. Kite
      Adam Bruneau

      Get paid for the stuff you know!
      Get answers for the stuff you don't. And get $10 to spend on the site!
      http://click.egroups.com/1/2200/3/_/106304/_/956801102/