Re: [debaser] defunct and inactive

  • james barnard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 4:23 PM
      No I live down in bournemouth, sorry!

      I've jst been putting up a new website, http://www.nav.to/666barnard its a
      frank black pixies, and because of all this amps talk breeders/amps site,
      its really not anything like ready yet, but go and have a look, and if you
      have any recordings to trade with me then thats great!

      talking of cover bands, I actaually covered the whole amps album a short
      while back, and its planned for proper release! I have gone for clearence
      with 4ad and everything, check out www.barnard666.freeserve.co.uk and go in
      to the "buy shit" section, you'll notice theres nothing really there yet,
      but I'll put up an MP3 of one of the tracks this week, I'll let you know
      when I do.