Re: [debaser] Re: Tipp City single

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2000
      > You're kidding me! Do you know if Amazon still has that single??? If

      Look Ben, you're in luck!

      Tip City [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
      Amps(Kim Deal)

      Our Price: $10.99

      Availability: On Order; usually ships within 1-2 weeks.

      Audio CD (October 9, 1995)

      4ad; ASIN: B00002DCX4
      Amazon.com Sales Rank: 174,333
    • Wendy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2000
        > Thanks a million!!! I think I love you...

        Well, sure. Who wouldn't.

        And while we're all Tipping out, I wish _I_ had a tape of the video. I saw
        an excerpt from it somewhere on the web, and a couple of clips in that VH-1
        100 Greatest Women thing.

        Trivia time.
        Is Olivia Newton John greater than or less than Kim Deal according to VH-1?

        Anyway, the video looks so cool. It's got these 2 rowdy hair-hopping girls
        rocking out to it, driving around in a Camaro (or something). And I like the
        sort of choreographed shoulder moves Kim does in the part where you see her
        on stage. That's not really the right description, but the moves are kind of
        uuuuhhhhh, perfunctory (still not the right word) looking, like there's some
        kind of Hokey Pokey type dance that goes with the song. The idea of which
        delights me.