Re: [debaser] Re: Tipp City single

  • Valonium-@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000

      It's A Campaign, It Has Nothing To Do With Art.

    • CujoBen@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000
        Valonium,

        Oh my God, that would be worth more than just 5 bucks to me, if
        anyone gets that single that cheap now I'd definitely be in envy of him
        or her, especially when that single's probably not even in print
        anymore. Well if Amazon or some other place doesn't have it, I just want
        someone to copy it for me, preferably onto a blank CD b/c then there'd
        be no wear and tear on the songs, but if not a simple tape would work
        too...

        ThE BeNsTeR

        CujoBen@...
      • CujoBen@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000
          Alright! Wendy you're a Godsend. Thanks a million!!! I think I love
          you...(LOL)...In the infamous words of Wayne Campbell: "It will be mine.
          Oh yes, it WILL be mine."
          I'm actually expecting my 2 new Foo Fighters CD's from Amazon
          tomorrow, they sent em to me UPS Next Day AirMail b/c I'd been waiting
          more than a couple weeks for them. Now ain't that a kick?...*L*

          ThE BeNsTeR

          CujoBen@...