Re: [debaser] Re: Tipp City single

  • CujoBen@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000
      Brian,

      You're kidding me! Do you know if Amazon still has that single??? If
      not I would gladly pay you to copy that for me onto either a blank CD or
      a blank tape, and I would gladly pay you for the cost of the CD or tape
      plus shipping. If they still have it then I'll just order it, but if not
      it would mean the world to me if you could do that. Let me know ok?

      Thanks!

      ThE BeNsTeR

      CujoBen@...
    • Valonium-@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000

        It's A Campaign, It Has Nothing To Do With Art.

      • CujoBen@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000
          Valonium,

          Oh my God, that would be worth more than just 5 bucks to me, if
          anyone gets that single that cheap now I'd definitely be in envy of him
          or her, especially when that single's probably not even in print
          anymore. Well if Amazon or some other place doesn't have it, I just want
          someone to copy it for me, preferably onto a blank CD b/c then there'd
          be no wear and tear on the songs, but if not a simple tape would work
          too...

          ThE BeNsTeR

          CujoBen@...
        • CujoBen@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2000
            Alright! Wendy you're a Godsend. Thanks a million!!! I think I love
            you...(LOL)...In the infamous words of Wayne Campbell: "It will be mine.
            Oh yes, it WILL be mine."
            I'm actually expecting my 2 new Foo Fighters CD's from Amazon
            tomorrow, they sent em to me UPS Next Day AirMail b/c I'd been waiting
            more than a couple weeks for them. Now ain't that a kick?...*L*

            ThE BeNsTeR

            CujoBen@...