Give Me Ecstasy

  • Toby Ztyles
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      Ben and anyone else,

      Last I heard, Kim was working on a new Breeders album
      without Kelly or any of the former Breeders for that
      matter. They released a new song about a year ago, I
      think it was called "Circus" or something on the
      soundtack for the movie "The Mod Squad". It was to be
      a teaser for the new album but I think everything is
      on hold again. Maybe ol' Kim is on the wagon again. Or
      should that be off the wagon? Either way, the future
      of the Breeders is at best uncertain!

      Toby

      PS Why does nobody post to this list?

      http://im.yahoo.com