Hey All You Breeder Maniacs!!!

  • Ben Hager
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2000
      Hey there fellow Breeder Maniacs! Just joined this list a few daysback so I just thought I'd write a few words to just say Hi. Being ahuge fanatic fan of both the Pixies and especially the Breeders sincearound 92 or so now, I find it really odd that Kim or Kelley haven'tbeen up to anything in quite a long time now. Or am I wrong, hasanybody heard anything??? The last thing I even saw from them wasthat album they put out under the name the Amps but that was likeback in 95!!!...(LOL)...So anyway, any of you huge Breeder Maniacswho are just as crazy about the band's music as I still am, pleasefeel free to e-mail me! Over and Out, ThE BeNsTeR