Some Stupid Fundie Jokes...

  • lori_love101
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2006
      Some Stupid Fundie Jokes...

      The Fundie god being male, how big is his penis? And where is Mrs.
      god? Was his penis too big, or too small ;>)

      The burning bush that the Biblical Moses spoke of in the Bible, was
      actually a hairy bitch with syphilis ;>)

      The Fundie god has a "plan"? A plan that includes an eternal hell of
      fire? One should ask the Fundie god...why not just snap your fingers
      and make all people good people? Wouldn't that save on the FUEL
      bill ;>)

      If JC is god, then he knocked-up his own mother. ;>O

      And the Fundie god ordered in the New Testament Bible,
      (1co 14:34) "women shall not speak in church." And the writer of
      the passage spoke to the Fundie god saying... "dear god, what
      in the hell are you thinking, they'll never buy that
      one." And the Fundie god replied... "hell, I made those
      screw-ups to buy anything." ;>)

      In the beginning the Fundie god made very hairy people. That way they
      would burn better in his eternal hell. Real nice guy that Fundie
      god. ;>)

      Join us at this new "Stupid Fundie Jokes" group, new jokes posted
      daily...click on the link to join...

    • devasma
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 2, 2006
        Those are more than stupid. FYI, I only approved this message so
        that I could hear complaints from Bestonnet.

        devas

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "lori_love101"

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...> wrote:

          > Those are more than stupid. FYI, I only approved this message so
          > that I could hear complaints from Bestonnet.

          Stop calling funny jokes stupid (oh and stop approving spam while
          you're at it :-p ).
        • devasma
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
            But they weren't funny. And it's fun to hear you complain. So there.

            devas

            --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 3, 2006
              --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...> wrote:

              > But they weren't funny.

              Even if the jokes aren't funny to you I'm sure the reaction of a
              Christian you tell them to will be.

              > And it's fun to hear you complain. So there.

              I aim to please.
            • devasma
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 4, 2006
                I wouldn't tell them to a Christian, because they're not funny. If
                I'm gonna tell anti-"fundie" jokes to a Christian, I'm gonna make
                sure they are funny. Otherwise I would just look like a tard.

                wrote:

                > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...>
                wrote:

                > > But they weren't funny.
                >
                > Even if the jokes aren't funny to you I'm sure the reaction of a
                > Christian you tell them to will be.
                >
                > > And it's fun to hear you complain. So there.
                >
                > I aim to please.

              • rj sundseth
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 6, 2006
                  Were you complaining about this board being boring and lacking interesting debate a couple of months ago, devasma?

                  devasma <devasma@...> wrote: I wouldn't tell them to a Christian, because they're not funny. If

                  wrote:

                  > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...>
                  wrote:

                  > > But they weren't funny.
                  >
                  > Even if the jokes aren't funny to you I'm sure the reaction of a
                  > Christian you tell them to will be.
                  >
                  > > And it's fun to hear you complain. So there.
                  >
                  > I aim to please.

                  ---------------------------------

                • devasma
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 7, 2006
                    I'm always complaining about this board being boring and lacking
                    interesting debate.

                    devas

                    --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
                    <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:

                    > Were you complaining about this board being boring and lacking
                    interesting debate a couple of months ago, devasma?

                    > devasma <devasma@y...> wrote: I wouldn't tell them to a Christian,
                    because they're not funny. If
                    > I'm gonna tell anti-"fundie" jokes to a Christian, I'm gonna make
                    > sure they are funny. Otherwise I would just look like a tard.
                    >
                    > devas
                    >
                    > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00
                    <no_reply@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...>
                    > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > But they weren't funny.
                    > >
                    > > Even if the jokes aren't funny to you I'm sure the reaction of a
                    > > Christian you tell them to will be.
                    > >
                    > > > And it's fun to hear you complain. So there.
                    > >
                    > > I aim to please.

                    Service.

                    > ---------------------------------

                  • n1n31nchn3rd
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 7, 2006
                      devasma wrote:
                      > I'm always complaining about this board being boring and lacking
                      > interesting debate.
                      >
                      > devas

                      Create a new one where you have control of the management again.
                    • devasma
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                        Actually, a kind and gentle mod reinstated my moderator privileges, so
                        I once again reign supreme. <insert evil laughter>
                        devas, laughing evilly

                        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, n1n31nchn3rd

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 8, 2006
                          Lol!

                          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...> wrote:

                          > Actually, a kind and gentle mod reinstated my moderator privileges,
                          so
                          > I once again reign supreme. <insert evil laughter>
                          > devas, laughing evilly
                        • rj sundseth
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 18, 2006
                            devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being boring and lacking
                            interesting debate."
                            R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way of trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting debate."

                          • devasma
                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 18, 2006
                              I'm definitely not doing anything to change it. See, I just don't
                              care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And secretly
                              I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.

                              ...jesus built my hotrod...

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 18, 2006
                                --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...> wrote:

                                > I'm definitely not doing anything to change it. See, I just don't
                                > care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And
                                > secretly I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.

                                Doesn't seem like a secret anymore.
                              • devasma
                                Message 15 of 20 , Jan 19, 2006
                                  I was never good with secrets.

                                  Message 16 of 20 , Jan 21, 2006
                                    R.J.: Congratulations on calling the kettle black.

                                    devasma <devasma@...> wrote: I'm definitely not doing anything to change it. See, I just don't

                                    <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:

                                    > devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being boring
                                    and lacking
                                    > interesting debate."
                                    > R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way of
                                    trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss
                                    anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting debate."

                                    True religion Religion Religion book Bad religion Christian religion Beliefs

                                    ---------------------------------

                                  • devasma
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Jan 21, 2006
                                      Thanks, it is one of my many talents. And if, by some rare chance,
                                      you are saying I am boring, I agree.

                                      devas, boringer than you

                                      <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:

                                      > R.J.: Congratulations on calling the kettle black.
                                      >
                                      > devasma <devasma@y...> wrote: I'm definitely not doing anything
                                      to change it. See, I just don't
                                      > care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And
                                      secretly
                                      > I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.
                                      >
                                      > ...jesus built my hotrod...
                                      > devas
                                      >
                                      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
                                      > <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being boring
                                      > and lacking
                                      > > interesting debate."
                                      > > R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way of
                                      > trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss
                                      > anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting debate."

                                      > True religion Religion Religion book Bad religion
                                      Christian religion Beliefs

                                      Service.

                                      > ---------------------------------

                                    • dantreble
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Jan 21, 2006
                                        -from Steve Martin's Cruel Shoes

                                        THE BORING LEADING THE BORED

                                        (Reprinted from "Boredom Magazine")

                                        "Well,I never!" said Mrs. Watkins. The meeting of the
                                        College Council on Metaphysics then applauded her and
                                        stood up cheering. Of course, some of the old-school
                                        existentialists humbugged it, but nevertheless, the
                                        response was overwhelmingly positive. Then Mrs. Jenkins
                                        shouted over the crowd, "That woman never ceases to
                                        amaze me." The logicians and the semanticists gloated
                                        and looked anxiously over to the metphysicians to see
                                        their reaction to the carefully planted "never ceases"
                                        insertion. Mrs. Jenkins obviously had been working for
                                        the logicians to arouse insurrection among the three or
                                        four Zeno partisans. But suddenly Dr. Walker, who had
                                        been a recluse professor for almost 20 years, stood up.
                                        With the crowd instantly silenced by his commanding and
                                        unexpected rising, he uttered something so incredibly
                                        unutterable, so impossible, so unsolvable, that the mass
                                        of philosophy started heaving right and left and dying
                                        on the spot, blood bursting from their ears in an
                                        astounding death agony.

                                        wrote:

                                        > Thanks, it is one of my many talents. And if, by some rare chance,
                                        > you are saying I am boring, I agree.
                                        >
                                        > devas, boringer than you
                                        >
                                        > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
                                        > <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > R.J.: Congratulations on calling the kettle black.
                                        > >
                                        > > devasma <devasma@y...> wrote: I'm definitely not doing anything
                                        > to change it. See, I just don't
                                        > > care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And
                                        > secretly
                                        > > I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.
                                        > >
                                        > > ...jesus built my hotrod...
                                        > > devas
                                        > >
                                        > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
                                        > > <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:
                                        > > >
                                        > > > devas: "I'm always complaining about this board being
                                        boring
                                        > > and lacking
                                        > > > interesting debate."
                                        > > > R.J.: It seems as though you're not doing much in the way
                                        of
                                        > > trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss
                                        > > anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting
                                        debate."

                                        > > True religion Religion Religion book Bad
                                        religion
                                        > Christian religion Beliefs

                                        > Service.
                                        > >

                                        > > ---------------------------------

                                      • devasma
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Jan 23, 2006
                                          Exactly

                                          -- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, dantreble <no_reply@y...>
                                          wrote:

                                          > -from Steve Martin's Cruel Shoes
                                          >

                                          > THE BORING LEADING THE BORED
                                          >
                                          > (Reprinted from "Boredom Magazine")
                                          >

                                          > "Well,I never!" said Mrs. Watkins. The meeting of the
                                          > College Council on Metaphysics then applauded her and
                                          > stood up cheering. Of course, some of the old-school
                                          > existentialists humbugged it, but nevertheless, the
                                          > response was overwhelmingly positive. Then Mrs. Jenkins
                                          > shouted over the crowd, "That woman never ceases to
                                          > amaze me." The logicians and the semanticists gloated
                                          > and looked anxiously over to the metphysicians to see
                                          > their reaction to the carefully planted "never ceases"
                                          > insertion. Mrs. Jenkins obviously had been working for
                                          > the logicians to arouse insurrection among the three or
                                          > four Zeno partisans. But suddenly Dr. Walker, who had
                                          > been a recluse professor for almost 20 years, stood up.
                                          > With the crowd instantly silenced by his commanding and
                                          > unexpected rising, he uttered something so incredibly
                                          > unutterable, so impossible, so unsolvable, that the mass
                                          > of philosophy started heaving right and left and dying
                                          > on the spot, blood bursting from their ears in an
                                          > astounding death agony.
                                          >

                                          > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "devasma" <devasma@y...>
                                          > wrote:
                                          > >
                                          > > Thanks, it is one of my many talents. And if, by some rare
                                          chance,
                                          > > you are saying I am boring, I agree.
                                          > >
                                          > > devas, boringer than you
                                          > >
                                          > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth
                                          > > <rj_sundseth@y...> wrote:
                                          > > >
                                          > > > R.J.: Congratulations on calling the kettle black.
                                          > > >
                                          > > > devasma <devasma@y...> wrote: I'm definitely not doing
                                          anything
                                          > > to change it. See, I just don't
                                          > > > care. I come here for comic relief more than anything. And
                                          > > secretly
                                          > > > I'm in love with the all mighty leader bean.
                                          > > >
                                          > > > ...jesus built my hotrod...
                                          > > > devas
                                          > > >
                                          > > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, rj sundseth

                                          > boring
                                          > > > and lacking
                                          > of
                                          > > > trying to change that. However, I would be willing to discuss
                                          > > > anything that you deem not "boring" or "lacking interesting
                                          > debate."

                                          > > > True religion Religion Religion book Bad
                                          > religion
                                          > > Christian religion Beliefs

                                          > > Service.
                                          > > >

                                          > > > ---------------------------------

                                        • dantreble
                                          Message 20 of 20 , Jan 23, 2006
                                            -also from Cruel Shoes

                                            MY UNCLE'S METAPHYSICS

                                            My uncle was the one who developed and expounded
                                            a system of cosmology so unique and unexpected, that
                                            it deserves to be written down; his papers were
                                            destroyed by fire. I am reconstructing his philosophy
                                            from memory as he told it to me on my birthdays and
                                            other such holidays. We would be sipping lemonade,
                                            perhaps, and he would begin to rock and peer at the
                                            sky on those cool afternoons, and with a slow drawl,
                                            begin to explain in the cleanest logic why the sky
                                            existed, why the universe was the source of all
                                            information yet unknown, and how each star in every
                                            galaxy could be plotted and predicted in three
                                            dimensional space by a three dimensional number system.
                                            Then he would explain to me his numerical device called
                                            random mathematics, where any equation could be
                                            unbalanced for any reason that existed. With it, he
                                            predicted to the minute the gestation period of the
                                            white giraffe.

                                            As the afternoon rolled on, he fluently spoke
                                            philosophy and lost all inhibitions of language,
                                            explaining complex ideas with gestures, it seemed.
                                            He expressed how sorry he was that I had ever heard
                                            the word GOD, and then said something about M39.
                                            (Later I discovered that this was a method of
                                            numbering the galaxies.)