Shotgun Fiction

  • Mr. Pessimistic
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2005
      Check out the post for 9/12/2005 by Timothy Schoonover. He is the
      resident fiction writer on booktalk.org.

      I like this story. It speaks so truthfully on the extremist mind.

      http://tinyurl.com/amfkj

      Mr. P.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2005
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Mr. Pessimistic"
        <badleathermonkey@y...> wrote:
        > Check out the post for 9/12/2005 by Timothy Schoonover. He is the
        > resident fiction writer on booktalk.org.
        >
        > I like this story. It speaks so truthfully on the extremist mind.
        >
        > http://whateveritis

        Doesn't look like anything that actually matters.