Is this To Difficult to Understand?

  • Dr. Newton Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      IS THIS TOO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

      By New10.

      Of all the Gods once believed in by our ancestors, none exists today. There are no more temples dedicated to the god Zeus, no more temples dedicated to the god Mithra no more temples built to honor Asclepius, the god of health and healing no more temples to honor Apollo the sun god or the thousands of other gods once believed by the masses. All have been killed off by science, old age or competition.

      It seems, however, there are two gods that will not stay dead. They are Jesus and Jehovah--new temples are being built every day dedicated to these two gods. If all the old gods are known to be mythical, what are the chances that Jesus and Jehovah are not?

      www.atheistfellowship.com

      drnjoseph@...