Re: [Death To Religion] We MUST FIGHT the xians!!!

  • rj sundseth
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 24 4:42 AM
      I do fundraising for democratic campaigns. One of which (although bipartisan, even though most republicans hate their guts) is the P.F.T.A.W. I know how bad this is; I am doing my part...
      R.J.

      tarrat47 <tarrat47@...> wrote:
      The hard-core, conservative religious freaks are obsessed with
      reversing Roe vs. Wade, replacing teaching evolution in schools
      ENTIRELY with teaching "creationism," requiring christian prayer in
      ALL schools, installing theior members on all school boards top
      ensure their christian ways always get pushed. Hard-care xian
      religious fanatics ARE INDEED VERY MUCH AT WORK trying to change
      this country that EVERYONE must obey the stupid xian ways. We MUST
      FIGHT AND RESIST the xians. The People for the American Way is
      leading the fight.
      - In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Cut You Up In Pieces"
      <slambango@y...> wrote:

      > Wrong!
      >
      > There is no part of christianity that is legislated in the USA
      laws.
      > That's a right-wing slant designed to sneak their religion in
      through
      > the back door, and it won't fly here.
      > The USA isn't some eutopia, our country is screwed up like many
      others,
      > we're just the richest. Rich doesn't mean right.
      >

      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "darsoclass"
      <darsoclass@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >We do need to be realistic about
      > > the threat! The so-called "Christian Ethic" is the foundation of
      our
      > > whole legal system. If we pretend different, we look like
      ammoral
      > > fools to the enemy.

      Atheism Religion Beliefs Beyond belief Mormon beliefs