Re: Human-buttons

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      What is this spam?

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, unhcr64@p... wrote:
      > This message is about Human beings, Democracy, UNHCR, Refugees, The
      Iraqis, Islam, Kurds, Human rights, Respect, Money, Donations,
      Angelina Jolie, Pavarotti, Giorgio Armani, Donors, Peace, History,
      Campaigns and about you if you care about these words.

      > Hi there,
      >
      > I am SAM, an Iraqi refugee living in Lebanon at the moment; I have
      spent the last 10 years of my life as a refugee registered with the
      UNHCR in Beirut. The last 4 years, I have spent as an activist for
      peace and human rights (especially refugees and asylum seekers) on the
      Internet; I'm also books author and ebooks publisher. I have launched
      many campaigns to improve our situation as refugees in Lebanon and
      hopefully bring more understanding to our problems worldwide. I helped
      make many changes and improvements at the UNHCR office in Beirut; I
      used the Internet as the field for my activities (you can read more
      about that in my free ebook 'MY CAMPAIGNS'). All my ebooks are free
      and could be download from my sites.

      > This is my newest campaign, it's about the illegal and humiliating
      actions of the UNHCR, who using photos of refugees as banners and
      human-buttons to collect money. This is an abuse of the dignity and
      humanity of the refugees and must stop immediately and a clear public
      apology present by The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
      My friends, I am talking about the pictures you can see here:
      > http://spammer
      >
      > Where you can read the rest of this message as web page.
      > For more info about UNHCR and life of refugees you can read my free
      ebooks. I invite you as fellow humans and members of the world
      community to support my campaign by reading my article on my site and
      see the human-buttons. The campaign is to support and improve the
      UNHCR [SNIP] especially after the last scandals in the UN and UNHCR,
      just for example:

      > The refugees allege that UNHCR staff is selling most of the food
      items they are supposed to be supplied.
      of the food items," they allege: http://snip

      > Together we will build better world.
      >
      > You could reach me fast via this form: http://snip and if you like
      to know more about me, you can google for my name 'osam altaee'.