wussup

  • Robert Saenz
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing pretty well. Cool
      group! I wanted to let everyone know about a cool website I came
      across on the Internet at http://www.thedoorkingsville.com There is
      also a pretty cool group I recommend as well at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pureteens/

      Here are some other cool sites that you can visit as well:
      Avail Solutions, Inc. http://www.availsolutionsinc.com
      Covenant Data Systems, Inc. http://www.covenantdata.com
      Eagle Automation Corporation http://www.eagleautomation.net
      Fishing Tournament http://www.winthirdcoast.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
        A badly disguised spam if anyone asks me.

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Saenz"
        <robertsaenz777@y...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing pretty well. Cool
        > group! I wanted to let everyone know about a cool website I came
        > across on the Internet at http://www.stupidspammer.com There is
        > also a pretty cool group I recommend as well at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stupidspammersgroup/
        >
        > Here are some other cool sites that you can visit as well:
        > Avail Solutions, Inc. http://www.stupidspammer.com
        > Covenant Data Systems, Inc. http://www.stupidspammer.com
        > Eagle Automation Corporation http://www.stupidspammer.net
        > Fishing Tournament http://www.stupidspammer.com
      • devas666
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14, 2005
          I thought maybe you could find some guidance from the pure teens
          group. My mistake, sorry.

          devas, not pure
          *I am by no way seriously implying that you're a teen. It just made
          me giggle.
          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > A badly disguised spam if anyone asks me.
          >
          > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Saenz"
          > <robertsaenz777@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi everyone! How are you all doing? I'm doing pretty well. Cool
          > > group! I wanted to let everyone know about a cool website I came
          > > across on the Internet at http://www.stupidspammer.com There is
          > > also a pretty cool group I recommend as well at
          > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stupidspammersgroup/
          > >
          > > Here are some other cool sites that you can visit as well:
          > > Avail Solutions, Inc. http://www.stupidspammer.com
          > > Covenant Data Systems, Inc. http://www.stupidspammer.com
          > > Eagle Automation Corporation http://www.stupidspammer.net
          > > Fishing Tournament http://www.stupidspammer.com
        • Stacy L. Mason
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2005
            WUUSSSUUUPP....moron with dated a catch phrase.

            Dude check out the group a little before you advertize for your pet
            projects. If you're trying to prostletize you need to work on your
            technique. Try the "you're special no matter how sucky and lame you
            are line" to play on insecurities or perhaps the old "you're never
            alone" bit for that pesky pervasive lonliness that comes with being
            sentient.