Re: God doesn’t need this legal protection

  • darsoclass
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2005
      Nine31,

      There is much more. There are references to multiple gods, to a
      Mother Goddess, to Abraham pimping for his wife (and growing rich
      doing so!), and to God lying. The so-called Christian Ethic actually
      consists of 160 some odd dos and don'ts about measuring, archaic
      ritual techniques and tribal traditions. The only thing of worth,
      is the Decalogue with its tend commandments, yet 3 of them are
      wasted on how to treat "God", an imaginary being that does not exist!

      In my website at http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com The whole
      history, nature and development of Christianity---as well as all the
      other archaic and even modern faiths are examined objectively like
      this. This is a good background for people who deplore the progress
      of religious reaction here---such as with the Bush Administration.
      It is a way for us to see the world atheistically as it really is
      without using religious words (evil, "Truth", etc.) in their way.

      Give us a look. You are invited, but read carefully because the
      site has a lot of information (and no advertising!) which you miss
      if you speed read. If you understand it all, use the e-mail and let
      me know what you think. It is all totally free.

      Darsoclass

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, n1n31nchn3rd
      <n1n31nchn3rd@p...> wrote:
      > It's surely time for Christians to call for the banning of a
      controversial international
      > best-selling book which is full of tales of violence, rape,
      polygamy, ethnic cleansing, scheming
      > ambition, adultery, and foul murder. The book's main hero, who
      doesn't make his appearance till