ANOTHER BOOST TO RELIGIOUS REACTION?

  • darsoclass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Hello all, a new member,

      Religious reaction flourishes when we are attacked by terrosts.
      remember what happened after 9/11? People began putting out "God
      Bless Amerca signs everywhere and to go to church again on Sundays.
      The "anti-evil" unity was so overwhelming as to be stiffling. Our
      rights were eroded and our born-again President's popularity soared.
      Well, we should be thinking of what to do when this happens again!
      In the two weeks to the election in Iraq, all eyes around the world
      will be focused on it. This means that the next big terrorist attack
      on us could be on our forces or administrators in Iraq. That would
      be just as big a shock as if it were here in the US.

      Any thoughts on what we atheists can do should it happen?

      darsoclass