"No good American will be left behind"

  • n1n31nchn3rd
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004
      http://www.marryanamerican.ca/

      Ladies and gentlemen,
      drop your borders

      Now that George W. Bush has been officially elected, single, sexy,
      American liberals - already a threatened species - will be desperate
      to escape.

      These lonely, afraid (did we mention really hot?) progressives will
      need a safe haven.

      You can help. Open your heart, and your home. Marry an American.
      Legions of Canadians have already pledged to sacrifice their
      singlehood to save our southern neighbours from four more years of
      cowboy conservatism.

      Marry an American >> <http://www.marryanamerican.ca/pledge/>
    • devas666
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2004