religious reaction

  • johnsmissile
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Religious Reaction has taken the biggest step yet. It began some
      time about 35 years ago and is now accelerating. The Charismatic and
      Baptist fellowships used to stay away from the polls, feeling left
      out of society. Now, they voted in droves to take control. They
      won't let it go. I don't see any solutions in the messages I see!

      --johnsmissile