FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

  • johnsmissile
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
      My message, as a member, keeps being rejected. Please, let it go
      through. This is legitimate. I am not spamming. I follow up on
      dialogues every since. Please! I am an atheist, aren't we all Free
      Thinkers? Lets work together here . . . If you do not like my
      webpage, instead of censoring it, why not respond to it? I love
      feedback from responsible people.

      johnsmissile

      From: "johnsmissile" <johnsmissile@y...>
      Date: Sun Nov 7, 2004 10:31 am
      Subject: Re: FOUR MORE YEARS

      THE POST:
      We now have four more years of an almost theocratic government here
      in the US! All you
      debaters wake up! We have to adopt a unified belief, get organized,
      and--if necessary--go
      underground if--or when--it gets worse. Just how long do you think
      it will be at the present rate
      of Religious Reaction before we get the FBI at our doorsteps? We
      need to be thinking long-term!
      Take a good look at

      http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com/

      And don't expect the Skeptics organization to save us! I ought to
      know, I helped start one. A
      group of pompous professors writing about UFO investigations and
      ancient witchcraft has not
      even slowed down the tide of Religious Reaction. It is like holding
      back a crumbling dam by
      sticking your fingers in the cracks. We need to do something
      forceful. We need to stop being
      passive, get unified and get organized. The web adress above is the
      first step.

      --johnsmissile
    • devas666
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2004
        They weren't being rejected. I wasn't here, and therefore couldn't
        approve them. Next time, don't send 5 messages in 3 days. Have a
        little patience!!

        devas

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "johnsmissile"
        <johnsmissile@y...> wrote:

        > My message, as a member, keeps being rejected. Please, let it go
        > through. This is legitimate. I am not spamming. I follow up on
        > dialogues every since. Please! I am an atheist, aren't we all
        Free
        > Thinkers? Lets work together here . . . If you do not like my
        > webpage, instead of censoring it, why not respond to it? I love
        > feedback from responsible people.
        >
        > johnsmissile
        >
        > From: "johnsmissile" <johnsmissile@y...>
        > Date: Sun Nov 7, 2004 10:31 am
        > Subject: Re: FOUR MORE YEARS
        >
        > THE POST:
        > We now have four more years of an almost theocratic
        government here
        > in the US! All you
        > debaters wake up! We have to adopt a unified belief, get
        organized,
        > and--if necessary--go
        > underground if--or when--it gets worse. Just how long do you
        think
        > it will be at the present rate
        > of Religious Reaction before we get the FBI at our doorsteps? We
        > need to be thinking long-term!
        > Take a good look at
        >
        > http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com/
        >
        > And don't expect the Skeptics organization to save us! I ought to
        > know, I helped start one. A
        > group of pompous professors writing about UFO investigations and
        > ancient witchcraft has not
        > even slowed down the tide of Religious Reaction. It is like
        holding
        > back a crumbling dam by
        > sticking your fingers in the cracks. We need to do something
        > forceful. We need to stop being
        > passive, get unified and get organized. The web adress above is
        the
        > first step.
        >
        > --johnsmissile
      • johnsmissile
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
          thanks for your response. Yes, I am being impatient! I guess I am
          spoiled by the clubs that have 30 or more posts a day! Your club
          here is too leisurely for me! As you may be able to tell, I am on a
          mission!

          Besides complaining, what is anyone doing about it? I see loads
          of complaint in the clubs, but no serious solution. Everyone
          expects and is looking for easy answers, and everyone thinks
          differently and has different ones. We are good at arguing--or not
          even listening--with or to each other, but have no united front. The
          Christians have hundreds of sects and denominations, but compared to
          us, they do have a united front and are succeeding because of it.

          What I offer is a way for all Free Thinkers to unite because I have
          re-interpreted all of social science OBJECTIVELY, that is, from a no-
          spirit, atheistic, frame of reference. I weeded out all the social
          theorst rationalizing that has built our present world view because I
          wanted to see the real world in a way not clouded by reconciling
          science with our old religious and secular ideals. What I developed
          is a world view of the real world. But it is not something you can
          pick up in 30 second sound bites. It requires application, thinking
          and perseverence. That is what it takes to break into a whole no
          paradigm or frame of reference. There is no shortcut. It is not for
          lazy people.

          http:humanpurpose.simplenet.com

          I'll look back into the club again in a few days--I'll be leisurely
          about it!...

          johnsmissile

          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:

          > They weren't being rejected. I wasn't here, and therefore couldn't
          > approve them. Next time, don't send 5 messages in 3 days. Have a
          > little patience!!
          >
          > devas
          >

          > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "johnsmissile"
          > <johnsmissile@y...> wrote:
          > >

          > > My message, as a member, keeps being rejected. Please, let it go
          > > through. This is legitimate. I am not spamming. I follow up on
          > > dialogues every since. Please! I am an atheist, aren't we all
          > Free
          > > Thinkers? Lets work together here . . . If you do not like my
          > > webpage, instead of censoring it, why not respond to it? I love
          > > feedback from responsible people.
          > >
          > > johnsmissile
          > >
          > > From: "johnsmissile" <johnsmissile@y...>
          > > Date: Sun Nov 7, 2004 10:31 am
          > > Subject: Re: FOUR MORE YEARS
          > >
          > > THE POST:
          > > We now have four more years of an almost theocratic
          > government here
          > > in the US! All you
          > > debaters wake up! We have to adopt a unified belief, get
          > organized,
          > > and--if necessary--go
          > > underground if--or when--it gets worse. Just how long do you
          > think
          > > it will be at the present rate
          > > of Religious Reaction before we get the FBI at our doorsteps? We
          > > need to be thinking long-term!
          > > Take a good look at
          > >
          > > http://humanpurpose.simplenet.com/
          > >
          > > And don't expect the Skeptics organization to save us! I ought
          > > know, I helped start one. A
          > > group of pompous professors writing about UFO investigations and
          > > ancient witchcraft has not
          > > even slowed down the tide of Religious Reaction. It is like
          > holding
          > > back a crumbling dam by
          > > sticking your fingers in the cracks. We need to do something
          > > forceful. We need to stop being
          > > passive, get unified and get organized. The web adress above is
          > the
          > > first step.
          > >
          > > --johnsmissile
        • johnsmissile
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2004
            You are right. I am impatient. I am moving very fast. I joined
            some 45 clubs and put my four-more-years post in most of them. The
            response was both negative and positive! The number of webpage hits
            skyrocketed. I followed up on all responses to the posts, and when
            they cease, I quit the club. This is the last one. I've waited for
            a response, and yours was the only one. If any one later wants to
            communicate with me, my web address is in my webpage under "e-mail."--

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2004
              So you admit you spammed?