please hear me out

  • smatthewlogan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      my name is scott.
      i'm a graduate student in religion and one of my projects is to
      engage people with regard to said topic.

      i'm not an atheist, but this is the only place i could find where i
      thought i might come across a few/more than a few. your motto at the
      top of the page (faith/sand/ostrich) caught my attention...
      would you consider allowing me to interact with you all over the next
      few months - sharing and receiving alike.

      i'm very civil about my convictions, and would hope that you might be
      the same (albeit, with very different conclusions).

      our prof is looking for us to be creative, and other than going door-
      to-door, this is about as creative as i get.

      thanks for the consideration,
      smlogan
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        There isn't really all that much activity here so I wouldn't expect
        there to be much interaction.

        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "smatthewlogan" <slogan@b...>
        wrote:
        > my name is scott.
        > i'm a graduate student in religion and one of my projects is to
        > engage people with regard to said topic.
        >
        > i'm not an atheist, but this is the only place i could find where i
        > thought i might come across a few/more than a few. your motto at the
        > top of the page (faith/sand/ostrich) caught my attention...
        > would you consider allowing me to interact with you all over the next
        > few months - sharing and receiving alike.
        >
        > i'm very civil about my convictions, and would hope that you might be
        > the same (albeit, with very different conclusions).
        >
        > our prof is looking for us to be creative, and other than going door-
        > to-door, this is about as creative as i get.
        >
        > thanks for the consideration,
        > smlogan
      • devas666
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          But if you post intelligent things, there are a few here who may
          answer.

          devas

          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>