Re: need to share with you

  • devas666
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 15, 2004
      Sousanna, feel free to ask about shit on here, but please, no
      messages with a bajillion links like this one. Next time, remove
      all the links. This is borderline spam, and it is quite possible
      that Bestonnet (aka the great Leader Bean) will ask me to remove
      your post.

      devas

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "saphyasser2" <safwa2@l...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 16, 2004
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Sousanna, feel free to ask about shit on here, but please, no
        > messages with a bajillion links like this one. Next time, remove
        > all the links. This is borderline spam, and it is quite possible
        > that Bestonnet (aka the great Leader Bean) will ask me to remove
        > your post.

        Not yet. But next one I will.
      • Stacy L. Mason
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 17, 2004
          wrote:
          > hi all,
          > this is sousanna anderson

          ...sounds good to me...

          > i am 23 years old, atheist ,

          ...mmm early twenties...atheist, congratulations...

          > but i have been latley focusing on studying both new methods in
          > teaching children and religions, actually after 9/11

          ...uh oh, here it comes...

          i have been so
          > interested to know the truth about what is called Religion
          > and i have received this message from a muslim i guess as i don't
          > know him or her
          > but i visited these sites and i got really confused
          > what if really there is GOD and heaven or hell after

          Damn, it's always lying religious nutcases who want to share, never
          loverly exhibitionists...sigh.