Show your non-belief through music

  • Cut You Up In Pieces
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 2:03 AM
      Make a beautiful sound unto the wacko pea-brains who worship this
      invisible moron in the sky!

      Spread the word! I have written and recorded several original ATHEIST
      SONGS available for download (by atheists only) at the following
      website: http://www.davidmanifold.com/ton.htm

      GODDIOTS: If you even look at the site, Jesus will cast you into the
      everlasting hell fire. If you listen to any of this music you will be
      overcome with feelings of LUST and TEMPTATION delivered directly (no
      proxy) to your soul by SATAN himself.