[Death To Religion] Re: Death to the group?

  • devas666
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2004
      This group used to rock. Go back and look at some of the old
      posts. We were once very active. We are now merely here and, as
      Pro (almost) said, boring.

      devas

      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Kelley Gaither
      <kelleygaither2000@y...> wrote:

      > we cannot, as a group, give in to pressure, and allow those who
      don't see reason to tell us what to do. This group rocks!!

      > "The reports of my demise are greatly exagerated"-Samuel Clemens,
      aka Mark Twain

      > devas666 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I absolutely love how
      you typed booring instead of boring. That is
      > a great slip, fo sho.
      >
      > ...be the death of me...
      > devas
      >
      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, proleus <no_reply@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > You are about the 10th person in about 2 years to ask that
      > question.
      > > The answer is no. But it is only alive at a crawling pace. Those
      > of
      > > us that choose to stay here have said everything we wished to
      say
      > and
      > > argued antitheistic views until it got booring. Now we just sit
      > here
      > > and watch the new commers go at it, occasionally giving our 2
      > cents.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.