Death to the group?

  • don_salensky
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20 6:12 PM
      Has this group expired? What say ye?
      Message 2 of 6 , May 20 9:00 PM
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, don_salensky <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Has this group expired? What say ye?

        You are about the 10th person in about 2 years to ask that question.
        The answer is no. But it is only alive at a crawling pace. Those of
        us that choose to stay here have said everything we wished to say and
        argued antitheistic views until it got booring. Now we just sit here
        and watch the new commers go at it, occasionally giving our 2 cents.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 20 9:55 PM
          wrote:
          > Has this group expired? What say ye?

          No.

          Though of course it is low traffic (as it should be).
        • devas666
          Message 4 of 6 , May 21 2:12 PM
            I absolutely love how you typed booring instead of boring. That is
            a great slip, fo sho.

            ...be the death of me...
            devas

            --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, proleus <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > You are about the 10th person in about 2 years to ask that
            question.
            > The answer is no. But it is only alive at a crawling pace. Those
            of
            > us that choose to stay here have said everything we wished to say
            and
            > argued antitheistic views until it got booring. Now we just sit
            here
            > and watch the new commers go at it, occasionally giving our 2
            cents.
          • Kelley Gaither
            Message 5 of 6 , May 21 2:31 PM
              we cannot, as a group, give in to pressure, and allow those who don't see reason to tell us what to do. This group rocks!!

              "The reports of my demise are greatly exagerated"-Samuel Clemens, aka Mark Twain

              devas666 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I absolutely love how you typed booring instead of boring. That is

              wrote:
              > You are about the 10th person in about 2 years to ask that
              question.
              > The answer is no. But it is only alive at a crawling pace. Those
              of
              > us that choose to stay here have said everything we wished to say
              and
              > argued antitheistic views until it got booring. Now we just sit
              here
              > and watch the new commers go at it, occasionally giving our 2
              cents.

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • devas666
              Message 6 of 6 , May 23 9:11 AM
                This group used to rock. Go back and look at some of the old
                posts. We were once very active. We are now merely here and, as
                Pro (almost) said, boring.

                devas

                --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Kelley Gaither
                <kelleygaither2000@y...> wrote:

                > we cannot, as a group, give in to pressure, and allow those who
                don't see reason to tell us what to do. This group rocks!!

                > "The reports of my demise are greatly exagerated"-Samuel Clemens,
                aka Mark Twain

                > devas666 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I absolutely love how
                you typed booring instead of boring. That is
                > a great slip, fo sho.
                >
                > ...be the death of me...
                > devas
                >
                > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, proleus <no_reply@y...>
                > wrote:
                > > You are about the 10th person in about 2 years to ask that
                > question.
                > > The answer is no. But it is only alive at a crawling pace. Those
                > of
                > > us that choose to stay here have said everything we wished to
                say
                > and
                > > argued antitheistic views until it got booring. Now we just sit
                > here
                > > and watch the new commers go at it, occasionally giving our 2
                > cents.
                >

                > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                Service.