Re: 'Down Low' Lifestyle Causing AIDS Epidemic Among Blacks

  • eifion
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2004
      shall we kick this thinly veiled racist bullshit?
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 16, 2004
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, eifion <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > shall we kick this thinly veiled racist bullshit?

        I vote yes.
      • Stacy L. Mason
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 16, 2004
          Bigot needs to hit that dusty trail. I like spiders but this fellow
          has more in common with different arthropods. Roaches and
          silverfishes, things that produce a visceral 'jump back, don't want
          it near me' kind of reaction. Mash this scuttling vermin before we're
          overrun with his cut and paste filth.
        • devas666
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2004
            Yes, yes I'll delete it, and put said member on moderation.

            devas, moderating whore

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 22, 2004
              I'm a member of a canadian amateur astronomy club. I was invited, and
              the clubs name was a jumble of capital letters without any hint as to
              what it was centered on. I'm closer to the southern hemisphere than I
              am to canada, but I doubt many regional groups can really drum up
              enough members in a region to stay regional. Anyhow this spiderman
              dude left this same message, or the previous wp link cut and paste
              messtage "are whites seeking...LotR, etc." in that club. I doubt this
              dude is an atheist, it seems to be a deliberate targeting of people
              who are 'outsiders' and might be vunerable to cheaply self
              aggrandizing propaganda. The lazy crackers route to self esteem
              without having to lift a finger. I'm a happy member of the losers
              club, a misfit and justly proud to swim against the current of
              conformity.