Re: Incredible Stupididty of Goddiots

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2004
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Dave D <slambango@y...> wrote:
      > Why don't these moron goddiots ever talk about "The
      > Creation of God" which is the REAL question.. You
      > goddiots keep telling us GOD created the earth, and
      > life, but you fail to even come up with a GUESS as to
      > how your God came to be.

      It's because it's a childs' question. One they can't answer I should
      note other than say some nonsence like ``god works in mysterious ways''.

      Oh and you really don't need all the caps.
    • tarrat47
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 22, 2004
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>
        > Oh and you really don't need all the caps.
        Caps are the preogative of the writer. They show how angry or
        excited the writer is about a point. I do not see how caps are
        harming you.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 23, 2004
          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "tarrat47" <tarrat47@y...> wrote:
          > Caps are the preogative of the writer. They show how angry or
          > excited the writer is about a point. I do not see how caps are
          > harming you.

          TYPING IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS IS YELLING.

          Unless one intends to yell using caps isn't a good idea. Better to
          just put anything that needs to be *emphasised* between stars.