Re: [Death To Religion] Digest Number 302

  • devas666
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      I didn't realize that athiest=demon was even an issue. Thanks for
      bringing that to my attention. I shore wish I was an athiest, it
      would be neat-o to be thought of as a demon. Curses to my
      agnosticism. BTW, your 1st sentence could use a little help,
      grammatically speaking.

      devas, cursing
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, girish billava
      <girish_billava@y...> wrote:
      > There should be more members in this group who don't realise the
      meaning of this groups NAME. Perhaps they should find some other
      groups to preach their religious thoughts. I presume this group is
      meant for atheists (i don't think atheists are demons).