Re: "ANCIENT LANDMARKS" (59-part series)

  • sal_69022
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 15, 2003
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, bestonnet_00 <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > What does that have to do with anything?
      >
      > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Compiler <compiler@w...>
      wrote:
      > [SPAM]

      Well, it looks like spam to me. But I do have a good idea: Round up
      all the Fundies and ship them to Alabamee. They'd be happier down
      there praisin' the lohd and swattin' skeeters. Of course, that would
      mean moving 90% of the population of Nebraska including our
      Governor "Joggin' fer Jesus" Johanns. Ol Joggin fer Jesus Johanns
      occasionally Goose-steps fer God, too. Well you know what you get
      when you cross a Jehova Witness with a Unitarian? Someone who knocks
      on doors but is not really sure why.

      SAL
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 16, 2003
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, sal_69022 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Well, it looks like spam to me.

        Yeah, wonder why it didn't look like spam to the mods.

        > But I do have a good idea: Round up all the Fundies and ship them to
        > Alabamee. They'd be happier down there praisin' the lohd and swattin'
        > skeeters. Of course, that would mean moving 90% of the population of
        > Nebraska including our Governor "Joggin' fer Jesus" Johanns.

        I'm sure that would mean giving Alabamee a very high population
        density, you'd have to move a lot of people from other states too.
        Makes me glad I'm more then 10,000 km away.
      • devas666
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 17, 2003
          I just didn't bother reading it to see whether it was spam or not.
          I did, however, delete the porn we got the past few days.

          devas, pornorific