[Death To Religion] Re: New file uploaded to deathtoreligion

    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 11 8:05 PM
      --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Megan E. B." <meganeb@f...>
      wrote:
      > Ok, that was pretty antagonistic and just unwelcoming. Must be
      nice to
      > already have said everything everyone wishes to say. I'm sure I
      couldn't
      > possibly make any points that you or anyone else would be capable
      of
      > considering to be good points.
      >
      > Megan

      I never said you couldn't. Infact, I was trying to flare you in which
      case I suceeded. However, I just pointed out that I as well as many
      others that are here have "matured" beyond the senseless attack stage
      of athiesm and thus have nothing new to talk about. Less someone is
      capable of starting up a worthwhile intellectual conversation, people
      will not participate.

      If I truly offended you I apologize, but keep in mind that I will not
      sugar coat my opinion, not for anyone.
      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 11 8:10 PM
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > Don't mind Pro, he's just a crabby bastard.

        Soooooo.
        Message 3 of 17 , Oct 12 5:50 AM
          --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > (but not links cuz then best will get all mad n shit)

          I only get mad at links that are spam. If it's not spam I probably
          won't care all that much. Just make sure to actually explain what it
          is, keep the hype out and make sure it's actually related to the
          subject of this group.

          Just don't post anything advertising anything and please no ``the best
          group ever'' content free hype posts.

          Of course when the next idiot comes along and spams you're welcome to
          plan its punishment with us.
        • Lovejoe1
          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 13 3:24 AM
            Check out the archives.
            You'll find so many that you cant read all of them.

            You just came to a silent moment,
            a long breath between heavy discussions, bad luck.
            But just wait until next topic or create one yourself!

            Good days.
            Cem

            wrote:
            > I didn't see whatever it was that precipitated all of this, but I
            just
            > joined this group a few days ago in search of intelligent atheist
            > discussion in an all too religious world. I'm really disappointed
            that
            > these are the only messages I've seen so far.
            >
            > Megan
            >

            > --On Thursday, October 09, 2003 7:17 AM +0000 bestonnet_00
            > <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
            >
            > > --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, devas666 <no_reply@y...>
            wrote:
            > >> I'm afeerd there's not much I can do about that, unfortunately.
            > >
            > > A pity. But at least it's gone from this group.

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Lovejoe1
            Message 5 of 17 , Oct 13 3:33 AM
              This is not true proleus!
              Time to time there are good and heavy discussions,
              just not every day.

              For example check last few weeks of archives:
              topics started with message nr 8636, 8652, 8661 ...
              You'll see that this is not a dead group,
              I don't know whether proleus were dead for a year but
              I have joined a year ago and still here!

              Cem

              Message 6 of 17 , Oct 13 8:11 PM
                --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, Lovejoe1 <no_reply@y...>
                wrote:
                > This is not true proleus!
                > Time to time there are good and heavy discussions,
                > just not every day.
                >
                > For example check last few weeks of archives:
                > topics started with message nr 8636, 8652, 8661 ...
                > You'll see that this is not a dead group,
                > I don't know whether proleus were dead for a year but
                > I have joined a year ago and still here!
                >
                > Cem

                I have been here for 2-3 years, I can't remember. I do remember that
                when I did join this goup, it posted between 40-60 messages PER DAY!
                You would be lucky if there are 10 in a month now. The only thing
                that keeps this group going is the new blood that keeps comming in
                and starting things up. Everyone from back when is still here, they
                just don't make note anymore. And the only reason I am doing so now
                is because I have been bored as of late. Oh well...