With Saddam gone, how will Iraq develop? (Tip)

  • Don Tipton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20 2:30 AM
      Hi All: (Tip)

      Now that the war with Iraq is won, the victory over civil
      unrest and a struggle to get rid of hunger, lack of deliverable
      water & infrastructure,is just beginning. Next Gen Garner will be
      setting up a civil authority, preparatory to a permanent secular
      government, free from any "religious" authority. A retired General
      Garner, under the authority of the Commanding General Tommy
      Franks,will set up an interim secular authority providing for Police
      Services to quell looting and unrest, civil rights for everyone and
      putting each sect of Islam on an "equal footing", having no secular
      or religious authority, power to discipline individuals, or to
      command obedience by virtue of law.

      Women will be freed from having traditional veils, or wearing
      burkas enforced by religious edict, or any other civil authority,
      including family members. Women will be able to enter into civil
      political life, to be educated drive cars and hold office.

      Public schools will begin with a new agenda for decular life and
      civil responsibilities. Civil Service jobs will begin again to
      provide electricity, water, and a "private sector" food production
      system will be set up.

      Repair of infrastructure will grind on for years, but steady
      progress will go on with a contracts system to do some specalized
      tasks. A civil polce force will be trained under the secular
      authority along with a small Iraqi Army of qualified and trained
      soldiers to keep Iraq's borders safe from encroaching mercenaries or
      agents sent by other nations surrounding Iraq.

      The US and the Coalition will control reinvesture of all of Iraq's
      national resources including oil , natural gas and water, until the
      national control issue is settled, including settling national debts
      if "any" are to be recognized as owing to Germany, France, Belgium,
      Russia or China, who supplied military weapons, supplies, equipment
      and fifty or so Mig Fighter Planes sent by Russia.

      Aid from world organizations that wish to participate without
      obligation,can go forward to ease the transition of the Iraqi people
      indigent status, to a responsible electorate participating locally,
      and nationally in their affairs.

      The US and the coalition will not allow Iraq to slip back into its
      old ways of religious domination, as when they cooperated with our
      911 attackers, and those who want to kill Americans. This is the
      authority we bear, to see it doesn't happen again,or that Iraq isn't
      entrapped by any of the world's communist nations to invade other
      lands or threaten its neighbors or enter into national plots to
      foment revolutions in the middleast, or Israel. To be sure there
      will be an Iraqi Diplomatic Service and there will be an exchange of
      Ambassadors to and from Israel.

      CONSEQUENCES OF THE WAR WITH IRAQ:

      To be sure this war has had and will have other consequences to
      and from the United States and the coalition forces.

      1. There will be pockets of paramilitary attacks on the new
      secular, fledgling nation of Iraq. Some will come from the two
      borders it shares with Syria and Iran and Saudi Arabia.

      These will be dealt with at first by US Military strikes, at the
      attackers as they go forward with their adventures, inside Iraq
      and at times covertly by US Special Operations Units to take out
      their bases in Syria or Iran, as surgical strikes, if indeed those
      nations do not cease and desist their aggressions to de-stabilize
      the new Iraqi Government.

      2. Foreign Embassys in Iraq will be strictly monitored,to make sure
      the usual retinue of spying and spies do not make attempts to do
      secret deals in Iraq to favor the "Outlawed Baath Party" or to
      restore religious operations in Iraq. (One reason is that the Baath
      Party isn't a legitimate Islamic Religion, but is really a Cult of
      the Assassins, which uses any method to control people under the
      guise of religion. To this end the Baath Party invited into Iraq's
      Defense Forces, the Communist Party members of the Former Soviet-
      Union, China, North Korea, Cuba and others.

      The secret they kept against the people was and is - Communists
      are all atheists, and all credible Muslims of any stripe are
      creationists. While the interpretations of the Qur'an in Arab lands
      are lauding destruction and muder of Infidels, (Americans &
      Israelis) the Arab Nations are "Allies of the Communists" who are
      deceiving them every day, and masquerading as BAATH PARTY MEMBERS,
      who themselves are permitting the desception of Arab nations.

      3. The Museum of Natural History in Baghdad:
      Before Iraq fell to the
      coalition forces, the Baath Party and Saddam Hussain's gang planed
      to make more money than they had, by stealing valuable and ancient
      artifacts of ancient history and selling them by covert agents in
      the European Antiquities market. (It was an Inside Job) But the job
      of oue military is to win the war, not protect public or private
      property. This is one of the many "Unintended Consequences" of any
      war. We may however inject ourselves for years,into a covert
      examination of who has what in this market, eventuall exposing
      nations, groups and individuals that have such illigitimate
      posession of Iraqi Artifact and Archaeology items.

      Next time : The World Stage, the UN and a change of leadership at
      the UN. (Kofi Annan must go)

      Best regards,

      Tip
    • aseltym
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2003
        --- In deathtoreligion@yahoogroups.com, "Don Tipton"
        <gizzard2003@y...> wrote:
        > Hi All: (Tip)
        >
        > >Now that the war with Iraq is won

        How do we know we won when there was no formal surrender? Have
        you ever heard the phrase, "The flies have captured the fly paper?"

        > the victory over civil
        > unrest and a struggle to get rid of hunger, lack of deliverable
        > water & infrastructure,is just beginning.

        Hooray for us, we just "won" 25 million new welfare recepients
        without any corresponding tax revenues to compensate. While our own
        infrastructure crumbles due to lack of money we will be borrowing
        even more money to rebuild or repair Iraq's cities. How lucky could
        we get?

        > Next Gen Garner will be
        > setting up a civil authority,

        Ooops, Gen Garner is gone already. Guess he couldnt stand the
        heat so he got out of that kitchen (I hear the temps are now up to
        about 115 degrees in the shade-with no air conditioning.)

        > preparatory to a permanent secular
        > government, free from any "religious" authority.

        Which is what Iraq already was before we invaded. Saddam Hussein
        was one of Osama Bin Laden's targets because he was not religious at
        all. One of Al-quedas major goals was to remove Saddam from power;
        now that we have done so they can focus on other goals.

        A retired General
        > Garner, under the authority of the Commanding General Tommy
        > Franks,will set up an interim secular authority providing for
        Police
        > Services to quell looting and unrest,

        I think you mean we are sending more troops to the area to
        prevent looters from destroying all the buildings our smart bombers
        were so careful to leave standing. I hear that they are ripping the
        electrical cables out of the walls, removing the windows and light
        fixtures, etc from public ministry office buildings. They cant find
        enough local people to be police.

        civil rights for everyone and
        > putting each sect of Islam on an "equal footing", having no secular
        > or religious authority, power to discipline individuals, or to
        > command obedience by virtue of law.

        Did you see where the christian brewery owner recently had his
        business totally demolished by the local muslims? I saw on CNN an
        interview with several members of the christian minority (who were
        allowed to exist peacefully under Saddam.) They all want to get out
        of there now that the muslims are taking over local control and
        threatening them on a daily basis. So, chalk one up for militant
        Islam, at least they are getting their wish to remove christians from
        Iraq with an assist from Bush.

        > Women will be freed from having traditional veils, or wearing
        > burkas enforced by religious edict, or any other civil authority,
        > including family members. Women will be able to enter into civil
        > political life, to be educated drive cars and hold office.

        Women in Iraq before the war had more civil rights than women in
        any other muslim country in the world. Women were allowed to walk
        unveiled, drive cars, own property, run businesses, go to school,
        teach in school and hold political office. Now that the mullahs are
        taking back control the women will be restricted once more.

        > Public schools will begin with a new agenda for secular life and
        > civil responsibilities. Civil Service jobs will begin again to
        > provide electricity, water, and a "private sector" food production
        > system will be set up.

        The public schools in Iraq were secular. The muslims are among
        the few who have opened up schools again after the "fall of Baghdad"
        and they are not secular.

        > Repair of infrastructure will grind on for years, but steady
        > progress will go on with a contracts system to do some specalized
        > tasks.

        Did you hear how Halliburtons contract price ranges from several
        million to a possible several billion? Have you ever heard of
        the "Big Dig" in Massachusets? Did you know that the govt agency
        that awarded these contracts are required by law to open the bidding
        process to competitive bidders but in this case they ignored the law?
        If this had happened during the Clinton Administration it would have
        been screaming headlines on the front page news. It would have been
        added to Ken Starrs investigation. Subpoenas would have flying out
        of the congressional oversight committees.

        A civil polce force will be trained under the secular
        > authority along with a small Iraqi Army of qualified and trained
        > soldiers to keep Iraq's borders safe from encroaching mercenaries
        or
        > agents sent by other nations surrounding Iraq.

        I hope that after we issue them weapons our new Iraqui police and
        soldier friends dont turn them on our occupying forces first.

        > The US and the Coalition will control reinvesture of all of
        Iraq's
        > national resources including oil , natural gas and water, until the
        > national control issue is settled, including settling national
        debts
        > if "any" are to be recognized as owing to Germany, France, Belgium,
        > Russia or China, who supplied military weapons, supplies, equipment
        > and fifty or so Mig Fighter Planes sent by Russia.

        How convenient that you forgot to mention the amount of weapons
        the US govt supplied Saddam Hussein with when he was "our guy" during
        the Iraq/Iran conflict. Including the gasses that he used on "his
        own people!"

        > Aid from world organizations that wish to participate without
        > obligation,can go forward to ease the transition of the Iraqi
        people

        Aid from world organizations is being withheld until security is
        tightened up. Trucks full of food are being hijacked and looted
        before they can get to the cities. Aid orgs are still waiting to get
        in. This is one of the reasons why we are sending more troops to the
        region instead of bringing them home.

        > indigent status, to a responsible electorate participating
        locally,
        > and nationally in their affairs.

        And just a couple of weeks ago Jay Garner promised the Iraquis
        that they would have a rudimentary govt in place at the end of this
        month. That has now been put off for "at least a year." Remember
        all those exiled Iraquis who were supposed to go in and help us run
        the place? None of the other Iraquis in the country want to have
        anything to do with them-they are US "puppets" in the eyes of the
        native Iraqui people.

        > The US and the coalition will not allow Iraq to slip back into
        its
        > old ways of religious domination, as when they cooperated with our
        > 911 attackers, and those who want to kill Americans.

        Please provide evidence for this contention, even our own CIA
        could not link Saddam Hussein to the 9/11 attacks. Iraq under Saddam
        was not a religiously dominated country. Iraq never issued any
        threats against the US. Iraq never declared war on the US. Saddam
        Hussein was a vicious, militant dictator but he wasnt stupid or
        suicidal.

        This is the
        > authority we bear, to see it doesn't happen again

        To see that it doesnt happen again? Do you mean oppressive
        dictatorships anywhere else of just in Iraq? The only way I can see
        the US preventing another dictator from taking over in Iraq is if our
        armed forces remain there in perpetuity.

        >,or that Iraq isn't
        > entrapped by any of the world's communist nations to invade other
        > lands or threaten its neighbors or enter into national plots to
        > foment revolutions in the middleast, or Israel.

        Did you know that Kuwait used to be within the borders of Iraq but
        was sliced off after WW2 and given to the Kuwaiti royals in exchange
        for oil? So was Saddam invading another country or was he trying to
        take back what had been stolen from Iraq? Besides the former Soviet
        Union can you tell us which of the remaining communist countries had
        any influence in Iraq? (Or anywhere?)

        >To be sure there
        > will be an Iraqi Diplomatic Service and there will be an exchange
        of
        > Ambassadors to and from Israel.

        And I suppose we will figure out a way to keep Sun'ni and
        Shi'ites muslims from holding these positions which leaves....who
        exactly? The few christians left in the region are skedaddling.

        > CONSEQUENCES OF THE WAR WITH IRAQ:
        >
        > To be sure this war has had and will have other consequences to
        > and from the United States and the coalition forces.
        >
        > 1. There will be pockets of paramilitary attacks on the new
        > secular, fledgling nation of Iraq. Some will come from the two
        > borders it shares with Syria and Iran and Saudi Arabia.

        There will also be uprisings among the local people, whoops, I
        mean there already ARE uprisings among the local people who are
        getting fed up with coalition forces and their inability to get the
        lights back on and the streets cleared of criminals. On Monday, May
        19, the biggest street march ever was held by joined forces of both
        Shi'ites and Sun'nis who have realized that by putting their
        differences aside and joining against US occupation they outnumber
        the occupying forces. Does the name "Little Big Horn" ring a bell?
        These people have guns. And what about all those WMD stockpiles that
        are hidden all over the country? Who has access to them while our
        armed forces are chasing looters?

        > These will be dealt with at first by US Military strikes, at
        the
        > attackers as they go forward with their adventures, inside Iraq
        > and at times covertly by US Special Operations Units to take out
        > their bases in Syria or Iran, as surgical strikes, if indeed those
        > nations do not cease and desist their aggressions to de-stabilize
        > the new Iraqi Government.

        And what about the aggressions of the locals? Will we start
        striking against the people we liberated if they rise up against us?

        > 2. Foreign Embassys in Iraq will be strictly monitored,to make sure
        > the usual retinue of spying and spies do not make attempts to do
        > secret deals in Iraq to favor the "Outlawed Baath Party" or to
        > restore religious operations in Iraq.

        So, we will be "spying" on the Iraqui Foreign Embassys to keep
        spies from spying? Religious operations are now back in full swing
        in Iraq after being outlawed for the last 40 years. Remember the
        pictures of the pilgrimages to their holy cities where the people
        were cutting their heads open and bleeding? These religious rituals
        were banned under Saddam Hussein.

        (One reason is that the Baath
        > Party isn't a legitimate Islamic Religion

        Who ever said that the Baath party was a religion?

        , but is really a Cult of
        > the Assassins, which uses any method to control people under the
        > guise of religion. To this end the Baath Party invited into Iraq's
        > Defense Forces, the Communist Party members of the Former Soviet-
        > Union, China, North Korea, Cuba and others.

        Now let me get this straight. In order to control the people in
        Iraq there was a fake religion that invited godless commies to join
        their defense forces? My head is spinning. There were Cubans,
        Chinese and North Koreans in the Iraq army?

        > The secret they kept against the people was and is - Communists
        > are all atheists, and all credible Muslims of any stripe are
        > creationists.

        Oh, I see, the fake religionists fooled the local muslims into
        believing that the visiting Cubans, Chinese and North Koreans were
        practicing muslims? By the way, where did you get the idea that
        communists are atheists? Werent you paying attention when the Pope
        visited Cuba? Who were all those cheering people? And when Castro
        allowed people to take the day off for a religious holiday who were
        all those people who packed into the churches? Curious atheists?
        When the communist party took over in the Soviet Union the place was
        being run by the church in cahoots with the royal family (sounds just
        like Saudi Arabia, by the way) the communists did not tear down
        churches or prevent people from worshipping or reading the
        bible,etc. What they did do was neutralize the influence the church
        held over the minds of the people. This was not necessarily a bad
        thing for the people but it did cut a lot of funding off for the
        churches from the state. All my life I was told that communists were
        Godless but it turns out the people were still going to church in
        Russia every Sunday the same as before the communists were in charge.
        In Romania the govt was run by a Catholic. In Poland more people
        went to church than they do in the US.

        While the interpretations of the Qur'an in Arab lands
        > are lauding destruction and muder of Infidels, (Americans &
        > Israelis) the Arab Nations are "Allies of the Communists" who are
        > deceiving them every day, and masquerading as BAATH PARTY MEMBERS,
        > who themselves are permitting the desception of Arab nations.

        You mean the people who are interpreting the Qur'an are lauding
        destruction, etc etc. Check out our best friends the Saudi's-the
        religious leaders there preach against the USA every day! Are the
        Saudis also Communist Allies? Someone better tell the Bush family
        before they invite any more Saudi's to visit the Crawford Ranch.

        > 3. The Museum of Natural History in Baghdad:
        > Before Iraq fell to
        the
        > coalition forces, the Baath Party and Saddam Hussain's gang planed
        > to make more money than they had, by stealing valuable and ancient
        > artifacts of ancient history and selling them by covert agents in
        > the European Antiquities market. (It was an Inside Job) But the
        job
        > of oue military is to win the war, not protect public or private
        > property.

        Oh yeah, then why were the oil fields secured before anything
        else including the "toppling of the statue?" There were
        organizations that pleaded with the US to avoid bombing the museum -
        which was done-but when the looters were smashing up the place and
        the caretakers asked coalition forces to help them prevent the
        destruction they were ignored. Maybe all the really good stuff had
        already been stolen or hidden or was otherwise protected, but there
        was still a lot of stuff left for looters to steal or demolish.

        This is one of the many "Unintended Consequences" of any
        > war.

        But not unforseeable-there were plenty of warnings.

        We may however inject ourselves for years,into a covert
        > examination of who has what in this market, eventuall exposing
        > nations, groups and individuals that have such illigitimate
        > posession of Iraqi Artifact and Archaeology items.

        Seems like the least we could do, Tip.

        Sincerely,
        Miriam