Neopets, satan, and the end of the world

  • devas666
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2002
      Recent post on neopets board:

      "Now I beseech you, brethern, mark them which cause divisions and
      offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid
      them
      For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own
      belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the
      simple.
      Romans 16: 17-18

      So for all you simple minded who want to believe in the words of
      obvious satan worshipers I will pray for you. Witchcraft and Satan go
      hand in hand. Who do you think the witches call on for their spells
      but demons, and where do demons come from but Satan.

      I am out of here, for the few that stuck up for me thank you. (That
      means you Erin). I will take no part of anything where satans work is
      spread and even stuck up for. I should have known that a group this
      size and going so well had to have satan in its midst, because in
      this world which is to end soon, the lost (those without Jesus) do
      dominate, but when I die I will receive crowns that won't even matter
      in the presence of my Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

      If you have read this far then you are at least curious for the
      truth, if you want to know the truth then you know how to find me."

      This was after a link was posted with the word 'wicca' in it. The
      above poster then likened wicca to the church of satan, which riled
      up some other members, thus leading to the above post. Needless to
      say, I've had my amusment for the day.

      ...my heart is like the ocean...
      devas loves satan