What Would Jesus Drive?

  • Captain Trips
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
      When I heard this on the AM radio news, I about ran off the road I was
      laughing so hard:

      http://www.gristmagazine.com/maindish/mckibben060501.stm

      It's an anti-SUV campaign initiated by some religous leader types.
      Personally though, I think Jesus would almost have to drive an SUV,
      what with having to haul around all his disciples from show to show..

      =====
      "And so he says, 'Evil is okay in my book, what about yours?' And I go, 'Yeah, baby, yeah yeah!'" - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight

      - trips -

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
        A better way to ban them would be to make people get a truck licence
        to drive them. They are trucks aren't they? I don't think the
        dealers are a problem themselves, it's more to do with the fact that a
        lot of the people that buy such things tend to do it becasue they
        can't drive properly (those that need them because they actually go
        off-road should have one but those who don't).

        As for whether jesus would have one if he existed now. I would have
        to say know since he'd need to carry 12 people around. He'd want a
        mini-bus instead (with a big bull bar on the front to remind people of
        the buy bull).